I offer Bass lessons via Skype at affordable rates.
Your first lesson is free!
All you need is a webcam, microphone and a decent internet connection speed.
- Fretted 4 String
- Fretless 4 String
- Rock – classic rock, progressive rock, grunge, modern rock
- Metal – thrash metal, classic heavy metal, progressive metal
- Jazz – traditional jazz, bebop jazz
- Fusion genres – funk rock, jazz rock
- 3 finger right hand technique
- The shuffle
- The gallop
- tapped artifical harmonics
- pinch artifical harmonics
- relaxing and how to play for longer
Playing in odd time signatures (5/4, 9/8, 6/4, 5/4, 11/8 etc)
- using a metronome in odd time signatures
Creating basslines in odd time signatures
You must own a bass and amp
You must know your alphabet (of course!)
You must have access to a computer/laptop, a webcam, microphone and internet connection.
Non-native English speakers: You must have a sufficient knowledge of English (minimum IETLS 6.5 or equilvalent)
A decent internet connection speed (2Mb per second or higher)
Student should be able to tune their instrument.
If there is a topic, which is not mentioned above that you would like help with, please contact me at email@example.com
For prices and further information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: I only accept payments via Paypal; if you don’t have a Paypal account, you can set one up here